Office Caddy Makeover {Dinosaur bedroom}


I'm almost done with the dinosaur bedroom. Down to the last few little projects! I needed a little solution for my son's desk to hold his homework supplies and found this perfect little caddy at Goodwill for 50 cents. Well perfect except for the 80s duck.



I cleaned the caddy, threw the duck into the trash and primed it with some Zinsser 123 primer.


After the primer dried I painted two coats of paint, I used Behr Antique Tin.  The same paint I used on the dresser and nightstand.


I bought a little dinosaur image from the silhouette store and cut it out with white vinyl.  I was out of transfer paper so I just used some painters tape to transfer the letters.


Finished! This was a quick and easy project and now my little guy has the perfect spot to store his homework supplies.
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top