Most adorable bench ever, Ana-White rustic bench

I wanted a bench for the kids craft table in the office  If you have more than one kid than you can understand the glory of a bench vs a chair.  No fighting or shoving about who gets to sit on the chair. Benches have a spot for more than one bum!  Yay!

I've had Ana-White's small rustic bench on my list for awhile.  So many ways to use it.  It would be so cute in the bathroom, entry or even on the front porch.  So cute in fact I had my husband build two.  It cost less than $30 for both of them and didn't take him too much time.  Just 20 minutes (which is what I say about EVERY project).  It will just take like 20 minutes don't ya think honey?  In fact it probably took about an hour or so for each bench but he used to build houses which is why I made he so lovingly offers to do most of the woodwork at our house.  If I built the bench it would have taken 8 or 9 hours.

Ta-da! I painted one of them my favorite pink, Behr's powdered blush.



The other bench I painted the same color as the office walls, Sherwin Williams Sea salt. Love.


I think the pink one is going to stay in the office. The sea salt one is currently in the dining room because it matches cute in there. The older boys bring it in the office if all 4 kids want to squeeze at the craft table and color together.


Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top